Seep & Beyond myMerino Organic Wool Comforter Light
World famous 100% organic Merino wool comforter, just made lighter!
Weight: Three Seasons Experience (Fall, Spring, Summer)
Cover: certified organic cotton sateen, 400TC, ivory shade.
Fill: certified organic merino wool.
Because a Comforter Should be so Much More.
We believe you shouldn’t sweat it in life. Especially while you’re sleeping! If you tend to “sleep hot” and are looking for a cool solution to help your body regulate its temperature, you will love our iconic myMerino comforter - now available in a lighter-weight version. Our world-famous 100% organic, breathable comforter helps to regulate your body temperature and wick away moisture. So you spend less time tossing and turning, and more time experiencing the deep relaxation your body craves.
Filled with the finest organic Merino wool, this lightweight comforter provides a healthier and longer-lasting alternative to down, feathers, polyester, and other synthetic fibers.
Wool: sleep’s best ally.
- Three-season comfort that keeps you cool, dry, and calm.
- The perfect option for Spring, Summer, and Fall bedding
- Scientifically proven to slow pulse rate and increase relaxation during sleep
- Naturally dust-mite, mold, and mildew resistant
- 100% Hypoallergenic
- Regulates the body temperature and helps you stay cooler longer
- Quickly wicks away moisture without leaving you cold or clammy
- Outperforms other fibers and lasts for years with proper care
- Filled with 100% certified organic Merino wool
- Encased in 100% certified organic cotton sateen 400TC ivory cover
- Ethically and eco-consciously made from start to finish. Comes in an organic, biodegradable, reusable cotton packaging
- 5-Year warranty
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Merino Wool
The sweet smell of Merino wool assures you’re receiving the true, organic Merino wool product and it’s free of harmful chemicals, toxins, and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy, and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within a few days after opening.
- Fabric: Organic cotton is certified organic to Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). Certificate #OTCO-OT-024204
- Wool fill: Organic Merino wool is certified organic to Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). Certificate #OTCO-OT-024204
- Our USA fulfillment center is also GOTS certified. Certificate #OTCO-OT-024204
Washing and Care Instructions:
- To ensure your new comforter performs its very best and lasts as long as it’s designed, we highly recommend you protect it with a duvet cover.
- You may spot clean the cotton cover of your comforter with a soft brush and mild detergent, allowing it to air dry completely before putting it back into the duvet cover.
- For major stains that get through the duvet cover and comforter cover, we recommend eco-friendly dry cleaning on a short cycle with limited moisture.
- Regular sunning and airing of your new comforter will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding. Many of our customers choose to sun and air their comforter while their duvet cover is in the wash to keep up a consistent routine!
Wool fill: 6 oz per sq. yard; (200 GSM)
Crib 35" x 53" in (89 x 135 cm)
Twin 68" x 86" in (173 x 218 cm)
Full/Queen 90" x90" in (229 x 229 cm)
King 102" x90" in (259 x 229cm)
Note: Comforter doesn’t have corner ties or loops